Saturday, September 6, 2025

Verses for September 6

🌦️


“He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?”

Micah 6:8 ESV


“For every beast of the forest is mine, the cattle on a thousand hills. I know all the birds of the hills, and all that moves in the field is mine. The one who offers thanksgiving as his sacrifice glorifies me; to one who orders his way rightly I will show the salvation of God!””

Psalm 50:10-11, 23 ESV


“Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”

Matthew 11:28 ESV


🐝 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for October 7

 πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΎ “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then y...